Access Anytime, Anywhere, Any PC
Whether you are a small or a mid-sized organization, trying to provide remote access to employees while they are physically away from work, the NETGEAR ProSafe SSL VPN Concentrator 25 (SSL312) is a convenient, secure, and web-based remote access solution. Using the familiar Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, commonly used for e-commerce transactions, the new NETGEAR ProSafe SSL VPN Concentrator 25 allows up to twenty five concurrent remote users access to corporate resources from any PC using standard web browsers.
Traditional remote access solutions such as IPSEC require a client on the access device. But with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) being supported across all standard browsers, SSL VPNs eliminate the high cost of installing, configuring and maintaining client software while providing granular remote access to corporate resources.
- Support for up to 25 simultaneous remote users
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSLv3) and TLS 1.0 support enabling web based access to your corporate resources
- Supports most standard browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari
- Seamless integration with the existing firewall infrastructure
- Quick and easy installation and configuration
- Automatic cache cleanup after session termination to ensure privacy of data
- Industry Strength Protocols such as DES, 3DES, AES-256 and cryptographic hash algorithms such as MD5 and SHA-1 to ensure privacy of data
- Integrates with most backend user repositories such as Local User Database, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft NT Domain, LDAP and RADIUS